Friday, July 20, 2018

New Kick Start Guides NOW Available Soon!

NEW!

Kick Start Guides are my creation. I realized that teachers needed a handy reference for certain timely projects so I created a series that seeks to support and inform teachers especially in all things Language Arts.  

Last summer I created new Kick Start Guides  toward Literacy supporting claims with evidence especially in Science, Social Studies and CTE classes.  

GO TO the group "TEACHERS TOOLS" and JOIN!  Code 8M5SS-DVGCZ

The Guides listed are available now.   


NEW!  Kick Start Guides

Social Studies Claims with Evidence
Science Claims with Evidence
Business Claims with Evidence
Art, Music, Drama Writing 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scenarios for Opening Schools

This is the most well thought out article that I have read about possible scenarios for opening schools.  Jennifer Gonzalez - Cult of P...